Infinidisc Cloud Archive
Launched in 2009, OS Storage became a game changer in the cloud storage industry by approaching the practice of cloud with a completely different vision. Why store static data in the cloud on massive, expensive disk farms consuming massive amounts of electricity and requiring massive amounts of cooling? This just doesn't make sense to us. Furthermore, why worry about "in and out" fees when it's your DATA! Our fixed pricing plan allows you to rest easy knowing that there will be no surprise surcharges. Whether you have Gigabytes to Petabytes, we have the solution for you.
- Secure Data Archival in the Cloud.
- AES 256 bit encryption data transfer
- Dual copy of all data
- 2nd copy exported to offsite secure facility
- Lowest bit cost in the industry
- Password protected file sharing
Data Center Specs
- Tier III Certification of Constructed Facility from the Uptime Institute
- 34 MW of data center infrastructure
- 2N (“A” & “B” side) electrical distribution to critical loads
- Multiple 1,000kVA and 750kVA uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems in a 2N+1 configuration
- 2MW and 2.5MW generators in an N+1 configuration
- Facility located outside the 100 and 500 year flood plains
A solid digital archiving strategy provides for continuous access, regardless of unplanned events - even mitigating “Murphy’s Law” as it applies to digital assets. The Infinidisc solution comes with a secure portal that allows for password protected “back door” access to your files. This feature assures anytime access, regardless of issues with site access or physical destruction of the onsite storage system (fire, flood, vandalism…).
Contact Open Source Storage Today